high carbon cobalt stainless steel 9Cr13CoMoV
High carbon chrome stainless steel 9Cr13CoMoV with increased levels of cobalt added for greater edge retention
Offers a higher level of corrosion resistance at a great value.
This blade steel is equivalent to AICHI AUS-10, and has the similar properities as JIS SUS440C stainless steel.
Adding element Cobalt (Co)
* Increases strength and hardness, and permits quenching in higher temperatures.
* Intensifies the individual effects of other elements in more complex steels.
* first class barber scissors
* prime quality cutting tools like hunting knives produced by Benchamde..
* reasonable cost
* superior performance as JIS SUS440C stainless steel
Chemistry data ( weight % )
Commodity name: Stainless steel plates 9Cr13CoMoV, hot rolled, annealed, pickled, shot blasted 4.5*250*2438mm
Delivery state: annealed, HRC 18
Widely used to make beauty instruments like barber scissors, surgical instruments, knives etc.
We are looking forward to your enquiries.
Please call +86 151 9025 7143, skype: paul_luhongxiang or send an email to
export @ ahoneststeel dot com