EN 1.4037 / DIN X65Cr13 / AISI 420D martensite high carbon stainless steel strip
Razor blades, surgical scalpels, specialty blades...
Chemical composition ( by weight % )
DIN X65Cr13 stainless steel is particularly used to produce high quality razor blades, surgical blades etc. It is also used for different types of industrial knives for food processing blades.
* Excellent metallurgical properties
* Close tolerances
* Smooth surface, extra accuracy on flatness and straightness
* Good blanking properties
* Good hardening properties
* Good grinding and honing properties, facilitating the manufacture of high quality edges
* Good corrosion resistance ( hardened and tempered condition )
* Consistent material properties from coil to coil, delivery from delivery
The normal used dimensions for razor blades manufacturing
Tolerance on thickness: + / - 0.005mm
Tolerance on width: + / - 0.025mm
The weight of single coil is 20KGS approx.
Hardness: HV 280 - 320
Inside diameter: 280mm
We are looking forward to your enquiries.
Please call +86 151 9025 7143, skype: paul_luhongxiang
or send an email to export @ ahoneststeel dot com