TYPE ASTM 410S / UNS S41008 / W.-Nr. 1.4000 ( DIN X6Cr13 ) hot rolled stainless steel plates
W.-Nr. 1.4000 is a ferritic chromium stainless steel and common features of the ferritic steel grades are:
* Good formability, especially at deep drawing applications
* Not susceptible to stress corrosion cracking
* Higher heat conductivity compared to austenitics
* Rather low heat expansion coefficient
* Supplied with a range of functional and aesthetic surface finishes.
Equivalent steel grades
Chemical composition ( weight % )
can include mining equipment, petroleum and petrochemical equipment, press plates and thermal process equipment.
We are looking forward to your enquiries.
Please call +86 151 9025 7143, skype: paul_luhongxiang or send an email to
export @ ahoneststeel dot com