Stainless steel plates JIS SUS410S
SUS410S is a ferritic chromium stainless steel and common features of the ferritic steel grades are:
* Good formability, especially at deep drawing applications
* Not susceptible to stress corrosion cracking
* Higher heat conductivity compared to austenitics
* Rather low heat expansion coefficient
* Supplied with a range of functional and aesthetic surface finishes.
Equivalent steel grades
Chemical composition ( weight % )
can include mining equipment, petroleum and petrochemical equipment, press plates and thermal process equipment.
cell: +86 15190257143