Grade en 10088-2 standard 1.4037 ( X65Cr13 ) cold rolled stainless steel coils 1.7*250mm, products gonna done cold reduction, used to the manufacturing of razor blades (0.1mm), surgical scalpels (0.4mm), specialty blades.
* smelting way: intermediate frequency furnace + LF, or on request
* hot forged on steel billets or on request
* the customized chemical composition by agreement
* delivery state: cold rolled
* weight of single coil: 380 kgs approx.
We are specialised in stainless martensitic steels (knife steels), which are primarily used for the production of cutlery and
surgical instruments. products in forms of hot- and cold-rolled sheet, plate, strip, coil and bars.
cell: +86 15190257143