- Grade: 400 Series
- Standard: GB, JIS
- Length: 2000mm, or on request, cut to length, straightened
- Thickness: 1.0 - 16.0mm
- Width: 250mm approx.
- Place of Origin: Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Changjiang
- Model Number: 8Cr13MoV
- Type: Plate
- Application: high quality cutting tools , surgical instruments
- Certification: ROHS
- Surface: Bright, Black or hot rolled, pickled, shot blasted
- Dimensions: Customized
- Reliable factory: Professional sales team
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Seaworthy packing, non - fumigation pallets with waterproof.|
Stainless steel plates 8Cr13MoV
8Cr13MoV ( aka 8Cr14MoV ) is a Changjiang made high-carbon, excellent value-priced stainless steel, which features
quite similar performance characteristics to Japanese AUS-8 in terms of toughness, edge retention, and wear resistance.
The 8Cr13MoV forged blades have been fully proved by assorted highly successful and well renowned knives,
like Spyderco Byrds, Spyderco Persistence, Spyderco Tenacious, as well as Benchmade Vex, Benchmade Pikas.
Given the price tag attached to this steel, 8Cr13MoV might not be the first option for those privileged customers,
but definitely outperforms most people’s expectations for their everyday use.